Saturday, December 31, 2016

Big Blue Prose

...how are you? I know sometimes when I'm sloshing and plodding in my harbor of woe, I only want my own sail overhead high above. I look into those rising, and receding heights of waves, and only want the ones that leave to tug me away. I know then that they will, in their own time, place my being back into one of those lifted, cresting waves.
.
     If You follow those tides, You will see those blurry blued depths and there see a brilliant lazy loafing fish. Its eyes as yellow as the Sun warming the darling waters.   Understand, in those depths, Your depths, there is buoyant vibrancy. It only waits for Your patience again. Partner Your perseverance with the tiny hands that reach out from the corals, as you clasp them, and caress their pink parachute fingers. Your visions of the world You carry, Your world, they will watch as they sensate in Your touch. 
.
     Will You hear the Dolphins?
Experience tells me, that's up to them.  You know how crafty, and wise they seem,  especially when saying Your first hello. Their slippery smiles will widen Your spirit and lift Your senses like children's balloons.
.
     Then, not wanting to notice, and never accept, You will have surfaced.  Silver blue melted sheets will slake the ocean’s thirst of You, as they make You,  into You again. The creatures belong below, and they make their way.
.
     You, however, can visit and wet Your mind, or remain.  If the choice be a visit, divide yourself.  Your division may dive down, twist in that hovered blue dimension and become one of those who think they know,  “It’s much better down there.”
.
EaS




No comments:

Post a Comment